Recommendations on SCENAR and COSMODIC treatment
This textbook was created by
Karasev A. A. —
the inventor of SCENAR
Aleshin S. V. —
A5, pp. 60
About this textbook
The present textbook is based upon the many years' experience of application of SCENAR devices in leading Russian and foreign centers of SCENAR-therapy. Here were also used the materials from digests “SCENAR-therapy and SCENAR-examination” and data of seven international conferences “SCENAR-therapy and SCENAR-examination”.
Every word and piece of advice in the textbook is verified by the health and life of the patients, who had a chance to be treated with SCENAR.
This publication reflects advanced medical viewpoints peculiar to the progressive technologies of the XXI century.
Nevertheless, this is just a general presentation of SCENAR. It is like an “ABC on SCENAR-therapy” meant for medical beginners. However, this would be interesting for both non-specialists in medicine and advanced SCENAR-therapists.
This is the first publication providing complete presentation of SCENAR.
We recommend studying these instructions carefully before starting your work with SCENAR.
- General idea of SCENAR
- General recommendations on use
- Basic terms pertaining to SCENAR-therapy
- Rules of treatment
- Operating modes of SCENAR-devices, electrode posing and action intensity
- Time of action and course of treatment
- Choosing the areas to act upon and time of treatment
- Principles of recovery in SCENAR-therapy
- Dynamics of body-reactions
- Markers (signs) of recovery
- Basic methods of treatment
- Compatibility with other kinds of treatment
II. Methods of SCENAR-action for various disorders
- Disorders of respiratory organs
- Disorders of digestive system
- Disorders of urinary system
- Obstetrical-gynecologic disorders
- Disorders of male urogenital system
- Cardrovascular system disorders
- Disorders of hematopoietic system
- Disorders of maxillodental system and oral cavity
- Disorders of nervous system
- Disorders of musculoskeletal system
- Disorders of otorhinolaryngological organs
- Disorders of organs of vision
- Surgical disorders
- Urgent therapy and reanimantion