And still it is the best... as it should be!
“LET Medical” Research Lab presents EX735Ag (Slider), which raises the standards of efficiency for professional devices to a much higher level: this is the first time we give the body exactly what it “asks” for — we have implemented a “sliding” technology where the acting impulse is “sliding” in and between SCENAR and COSMODIC ranges, in a fully automatic mode.
“Sliding” technology not just provides correct approach to treatment, but makes it a high-precision one. And enlarges treatment capabilities a lot.
- Automatically selects the technology for action in two ranges for the acting impulse to “slide” within and between, which helps you to achieve optimal effect of treatment
- 8 action modes, divided into three groups of impulses SCENAR, COSMODIC, SCENAR-COSMODIC, are represented with mono-modes, “sliding” modes, and modes with massage functions
- SENSO mode for action on mucous membranes or hypersensitive, thin or excessively moist skin
The device is represented in two versions — simple and professional
Simple version — has most necessary and optimal settings for personal use:
2 automatic action modes — automatic “sliding” mode within and between SCENAR and COSMODIC ranges, automatic “sliding” mode within and between SCENAR and COSMODIC ranges with massage function;
Professional version — is essential for professional SCENAR and COSMODIC therapists in clinical practice:
8 action modes, divided into three groups of impulses SCENAR, COSMODIC, SCENAR-COSMODIC, are represented with mono-modes, “sliding” modes, and modes with massage functions;
Additional digital displays on the screen;
* * *
EX735Ag — is a professional model, employing two technologies of treatment — SCENAR and COSMODIC in one device. Intended for both professional medical practice and home use. Fully automated action and operation .
- touch switch-on and manual switch-on;
- setting the preferred technology of treatment (SCENAR or COSMODIC) automatically;
- setting technology of treatment (SCENAR or COSMODIC) manually;
- determining areas for action;
- regulating action energy automatically and manually;
- 2 action modes in simple version and 8 action modes in professional version;
- “dynamic adaptation” mode allowing you to manage stimulation during prolonged action automatically;
- timer of action upon the area, timer of the total procedure, timer of the resource of the device, switch-off timer;
- graphic OLED display;
- menu language: Russian, English;
- LED, sound and vibro indication;
- individual settings of sound and vibrosignal for a particular manipulation;
- detachable silver electrodes;
- connecting remote electrodes;
- automatic tuning in to remote electrodes;
- automatic switch-over to action on mucous membranes when using rectal and vaginal electrodes and when
- acting on hypersensitive, thin or excessively moist skin;
Graphic OLED display shows main action modes, action energy, activity of the area being acted upon, dosage, time of action upon the certain area and full time of action during session, menu and battery status.
Additional LED indication allows you to evaluate if the area you have chosen for action is the appropriate one, activation of dynamic adaptation block and proper contact of the electrodes with skin.
he electrodes are detachable and made in a form of three bars, which are flat on the under side and rounded at the front end of the device. The rounded part is convenient for treatment of small or hard-to-reach areas (for example, on the face). The flat part is mainly used for treatment of large areas. The electrodes are made of silver according to the special technology, which allows maintaining the natural structure of silver. This provides additional healing effect and more accurate signal of action.
Silver is known for its bactericidal, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and styptic effects. Silver is a natural bactericidal metal effective against 650 kinds of bacteria which do not acquire resistance to it, like to most antibiotics.
In addition, you can order electrodes made of special alloy of gold. Gold electrodes have the same shape as silver ones and can be easily installed in the device by the user.
The device is encased in “SMART” series casing made of shockproof (3.5 mm thick) ABS plastic. Waterproof keyboard.
147 x 63 x 34 mm
Two galvanic cells or rechargeable batteries, size AA, 1.5V.
- User’s Guide
No. ÔC 02012006/4676-06
|Certificate of conformance
No. POCC RU.ME01.Â04452
No. POCC RU.ME77.B06453